Thursday, October 26, 2006

More Justice League Paraphernalia


Justice League T-Shirt
Originally uploaded by roadkillbuddha.
I hardly ever wear comic book-related t-shirts anymore, but since I seem to have the Justice League on the brain this week, I decided to dig this one out of the closet and wear it to work today. Seemed like the proper apparel for When Superheroes Were Allowed to be Funny week.

I'd never really considered it before, but there seems to be a fairly arbitrary collection of Leaguers depicted here, pulled from the ranks of Justice League Europe, Justice League International, and Justice League America. While I'm positive this was never the line-up for any specific team, I suppose they could have all been active at the same time back in the days when the JLA, JLE, Justice League Task Force, and Extreme Justice teams were all running around and swapping members at random.

Also, for a more classic, old-school Justice League roster, check out this Super Powers Birthday Card that I had stored along with the JLI Postcard set.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Awww, that's just so cute. I really really miss the the Giffen/DeMatteis GLI. Yes, it was silly, but sometimes silly is a good thing.